Thursday, August 26, 2010

outlaw trail walker

Being a law abiding person, I hadn't gone over to the other side that often, ie - I hadn't become an outlaw trail walker, and walked on the river side of "the black wall".
I did today, and it's another world over there, walking along the actual river instead of peeking over a shoulder high wall of plastic covered sand bags.




Last March 21st, I expressed my sadness at having lost several of my routes for walking:
http://crlazlo2.blogspot.com/2010/03/river-can-be-beautiful-even-on-gray-day.html

I wrote that "the river can be beautiful, even on a gray day", and it's true. This morning was another one of those mornings. It made for a cool, gray, drizzly walk,

but it was nice...

2 comments:

  1. My brother is a criminal. Pretty Boy Charles or Chuckie the Kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd prefer Chuckie the Kid.

    ReplyDelete