Monday, August 16, 2010

my camera



Although I'm dreaming about a certain Canon SLR, I do love my little Casio. The photo above is from a Casio website. My camera is definitely more beat-up looking. I'm going to keep clicking away with it until it dies. I know I'm probably rationalizing, but with it's limitations (eg - a telephoto/wide angle lens that works only when it wants to), I think I'm learning more right now. It's more of a challenge?


Perfect weather for walking this morning - 68 degrees, and the beautiful colors of the early morning sun. Wow. But it's supposed to be 90 degrees later.
At one point I noticed this nice green color off to my left, and a little piece of the dirt sticking out into the river. I thought "maybe a nice picture".


I took out my camera just as there was this little flurry of motion. I looked out to the water, and there was this little armada of a duck family paddling away from the intruder. Four ducklings and their parents. So cute...


and my telephoto even worked

No comments:

Post a Comment