Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Coffee sadness


I might have to reduce my coffee (caffeine) intake even more. I cut back to half n half caffeine and decaf several years back. And a year later, I started drinking my coffee only in the mornings. None, zero, after my afternoon meditation.
And now, I think my body's telling me to cut back even more. Bummer. I'm what I call a coffee snob, so maybe it won't be too bad. I like a good tasting, rich, strong (by "American" standards) cup of coffee, so maybe I can splurge on something more than Costco's Starbucks House beans. One thing I won't do is start using those little itty bitty espresso cups. Maybe... I got the ones in the photo here because I liked the colors.
This shows the progression of my "favorite" coffee cups over the past few years.
The one in the front is my current favorite, and I do use a creamer...
ps - oops, the canister in the corner is for spaghetti, not coffee

1 comment: