Wednesday, August 25, 2010

looking without seeing


These photos are sort of "blah" I know, and I've shot them over and over again
but
it's different every single day, and on a day like today with the perfect weather, warm temperature, the angle of the sun, that early morning "freshness"...
Maybe it's just a matter of seeing, instead of looking. Like the Paul Simon lyrics, hearing without listening?

This one reminded me of one of my first entries, when I started my morning walking routine, and when I started this blog. How the Green River should really be called the Brown River. I like how the coloring changes so much where the blue sky reflection on the river takes over...

I wasn't even looking at that thin lightpole in the distance, and it sort of steals the focus point.

a beautiful day for walking...

2 comments: