Monday, August 23, 2010

joyous?

It was so darn pleasant walking this morning, the weather, the temperature, the lighting. Even this "urban" walking. I chose to walk the perimeter of the Southcenter Mall area because I had several shopping to-dos, to do.
I've been trying to find one word to to describe my pleasure and enjoyment of walking this morning.
Joyous?

I walked by the Tukwila Pond for the first time in quite awhile. I didn't want to stop my walking, by my shutter finger started twitching.



Because the angle of the sun, I liked the splotches of sunlight the ducks were creating when they dived underwater. Eg - the one at left center (submerged) in this photo. It caused the circles going around itself and the other duck.


I cut through the Mall at one point just before returning to my car, and I was reminded why I don't like walking inside. I walk outside when I'm down there even on rainy days. The "Muzak". Pleasant enough sounds I guess, but for me, distracting. Picky picky. I did like the blue lighting in this one window display though.

No comments:

Post a Comment