Sunday, March 14, 2010

Walking and writing

It seems like my walking, and my blog writing here, go hand in hand. If my walking routine falters, my entries here diminish as well. My picture taking too. I've been telling myself "I don't have the time..." with all of my house projects and other responsibilities. Baloney! The other voice says "Make time!"

I did have a nice 30-40 minute walk yesterday morning. I walked over to brother JR's house after dropping off the Cobalt in Burien for a trailer hitch installation. The rain decided to take a break, the sun came out, and the wide sidewalks and little traffic made for a very pleasant walk. A really nice day.

"Yield to Peds". That's me. I'm a Ped>>

With my old pickup in auto heaven, I needed something that would give me more independence. With a trailer hitch now, I can rent a trailer for 24 hours for 20 bucks, and make trips to the dump, etc, whenever I want to. If there's a good sale on one if those small utility trailers again, I might even buy my own. We still have at least another year and 3 months here anyway.

I received a text from Andrea just after writing this, and she joined me for a good walk along the Green River. We stopped at the local Starbucks before walking back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment