Saturday, March 27, 2010

Rush Limbaugh

I remember back in the 90s listening to Rush Limbaugh's radio show, mostly for it's entertainment value. I was a liberal, but just like I enjoy a good chess game, I can enjoy the give and take in political discussions too.
Until...
the health care efforts during the Clinton administration, and the First Lady's active participation. I was honestly surprised and turned off by the increasing venom and almost hatred? coming out of his mouth for Hillary Clinton during those weeks.
It stopped being fun to listen to Rush Limbaugh.
Today's column by the New York Time's columnist Paul Krugman expresses some feelings I've held for a long time...

"Right-wingers gone wild"
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/opinion/2011453247_krugman27.html

No comments:

Post a Comment