Monday, March 8, 2010

no people

My brother pointed out something to me the other day about my photos. In general, he told me that they're nice, but there aren't any people. No people.
True. I've always been a little shy, and/or I've always been overly concerned about personal space and privacy? There are many times when I see a person and I think to myself "that would be a good shot", but I don't take a picture. Maybe I should start practicing a kind of "stealth" photography, or use a telephoto when I upgrade to a (much) better camera. There are a whole bunch of things I think I could do with a better camera! My percentages of getting better shots would increase for sure.

That being said, the wind was causing these wonderful ripple patterns on the river this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment