Monday, March 29, 2010

just sad...

It just makes me sad, how partisan, and how bitter our national politics have become lately. I've always enjoyed the give and take of political discussions, and I've read the newspaper and watched the TV news religiously, but...
I think I'm going to back off a little, take a sabbatical of sorts. At least I'll try. The "Conservatives", or whatever they want to call themselves, have taken the fun out of it.

from the Seattle Times columnist Jerry Large's "Sickly response to health care":

"Even as I jotted the words on my note pad, I braced for the blowback. "Take your social justice crap and shove it Jerry!" That note was left in the online comments section by Maxima in Seattle."

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/jerrylarge/2011467801_jdl29.html

No comments:

Post a Comment