Monday, March 29, 2010

pouring down rain...

It was pouring down rain this morning, so I decided to try walking in the Mall again. It's been a long time, and I really prefer being outside in the fresh air. Also, I like the sounds of birds chirping more than the Big Band muzak. Oh well. Whine whine...
I've been thinking about getting some decent rain gear anyway, especially since Andrea and I are starting to go hiking again. We're thinking about doing an ocean beach hike this Thursday. Some of my favorite memories are climbing over rocks around points at low tide. And exploring the tidepools, looking at the hermit crabs and starfish...

1 comment:

  1. Yep we live in Seattle, you need good rain gear.
    When the rain starting pouring this afternoon Jade got a little worried, somethings wrong with the rain! Its got ice cubes on it! I guess shes never seen Hail!!!! Then she worried if her mom would be ok driving home from work tonight! We told her "All's ok"

    ReplyDelete