Saturday, March 27, 2010

time...

I wish (actually, I'm choosing not to) I wish I could indulge myself here and upload some photos and write write write... But duty calls. Today is supposedly going to be rain-free, and I have to get outside and continue painting.
I'm very pleased that I got out and walked though. The breathing in of the cool morning air, the textures of the treeline silouetted by the rising sun... food for the soul.
I'm also gaining an hour or two by not going to see my mother today (Tuesday and Saturday have been my days). A few siblings and myself have decided to cut our 2 times a week visits to once a week. I'm feeling a little guilty right now, but we're hoping maybe this will get her out of her room and down to the lunchroom more. Even if just for the exercise.

1 comment:

  1. Remember NO GUILT!!!!!! Mom is fine and she get to see us monday wed fri. Shes fine.

    ReplyDelete