Thursday, March 11, 2010

"Noises Off" play

Went to see the "Noises Off" play last night at Bellevue Community College, with niece Britanny in the role of Belinda Blair. Fun fun fun! It reminded me how much I've missed going to live theatre productions. Brit and the rest of the cast were super, the action and dialogue fast, and I liked the revolving set between the different acts.
I know you say "Break a leg!" before a production. What does one say after a play..?


I googled the image, from a different college production, but BCC's set is similar.

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to go tonight. I look forward to a regular theater instead of theater in the round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WENT WITH MIKE WOW WAS REALLY FUNNY
    GOOD JOB FRITTER

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob and me went with Mike!!!!! Really good!!!!

    ReplyDelete