Sunday, February 28, 2010

sunrise chaser

You know the "storm chasers" programs you see on the Discovery channel? Well, I'm a sunrise chaser. When I went out to get my newspaper around 5:30am, I looked up and saw the hint of a nice sunrise.
Off to the races, I grabbed my little Casio and hopped in my car. The colors and contrasts change so fast, I decided to go up by Nate's former Elementary School first. The school's name is "Cascade (Mountains) View" (I was hoping...), and then off to a nearby strip mall, and finally to the LRT station with it's raised platform. I was thinking "Just one shot. Just ONE good shot..."
I can only imagine what it will be like watching the sunrises and sunsets in Cebu...



The LRT Station with the morning sunlight coming in...

I like it when the colors of distant mountains take on a solid pale blue cast. It reminds me of chinese landscapes with their subtle color changes between the closer mountains and the more distant ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment