Saturday, February 13, 2010

the other side of the river

I chose to walk to the other side of the river this morning because they've been working on a new waterfront park over there. The path down to the river is blocked off, but it being a Saturday and no workers, I went down and explored a little anyway. Very nice. I've always enjoyed seeing the birds over there, and I think I scared a bunch off. There are some nice, sandy little patches down along the river, and their little footprints are everywhere. Also, it was nice to see things from a different perspective, especially after all of the photos I've been taking from the other side.





I took the following photo on 17 Feb. Where are the water fowl, or "birds" as I usually refer to them? I like the idea of a park over there, but I'll be a little sad if the birds move on...

No comments:

Post a Comment