Thursday, July 22, 2010

I got to see Andrea's new apt this morning, in the Eastlake area.
Made me a little nostalgic. Some of my old stomping grounds. And, amazingly, the apartment where we lived when Andrea was born 25 years ago is right across the street. The apartment's very nice. There's a small deck on the top of their building, with a panoramic view of Lake Union, from the Space Needle over to the Gas Works Park. I should try the panorama photo-stitching feature of my editing program.


After the tour, we walked down to a little park on the lake, only 1 1/2 blocks away, and then up to Louisa's Cafe on Eastlake.


There were some wonderful metal insect sculptures I saw at a house near the little park.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great apt. Is she going to have room mates??? And why is she moving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Christina and her. They wanted to be over on Eastlake, where several friends have places.

    ReplyDelete