Saturday, July 10, 2010

Cats in repose

In his book The Power of Now, Eckhart Tolle says, “I have lived with several Zen masters, all of them cats.”

Sagwa and Neo, just now, curled up and sleeping downstairs.


Sometimes, after I've been upstairs for awhile working on the computer, I'll look up, and Sagwa is curled up on the bed, and Neo is sleeping in the chair next to me.

Other times, the fast thumpity thump of cats paws, chasing each other through the house.

Or the total innocent focus, sitting by an open screened window, and listening and watching life pass by outside.

The life of a cat.

2 comments:

  1. I thought both you cats were Black, sagwa is white, he mush be the one that hides.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I thought you were posting more pictures today!!!!!!!!!!!! whats up?????

    ReplyDelete