Wednesday, July 28, 2010

a gray, cool morning

A gray, cool morning for my walk today. I've changed my routine a little, and I'm getting out earlier. I like it. I also picked up my pace, and took less photos (no keepers).
Yesterday I wrote "thinking gets in the way"... As I was huffing and puffing along this morning, the Thinker was back in force: the economy and how it's more difficult to access one's equity these days, can't see the river as much for the leaves and trees, the LRT going by reminding me of our dwindling travels, Nathan being up in the middle of the night "gaming" with people in Japan... I'm more or less monitoring Nate's online activities, and he's good by the way. We've had a routine lately where I make breakfast for him around 6:20am, as soon as I get back from taking Inday into work. And then I go for my morning walk, which brings me back to --
a gray, cool morning for my walk today...

No comments:

Post a Comment