Sunday, January 16, 2011

so I decided to grow a beard...

Nate was looking at some old photos of me a few weeks ago, a few from when I was in the Army, and some from my "Artist" days, and he said both times "Is that you?!" So I decided to grow a beard.
I decided to try making a video, and I shot a progression of beard shots over a period of 8 days or so. If I chose to prolong this experiment, and if there was a little more pepper in my salt and pepper facial hair, it might even look good. But off it's coming... soon!
After I opened the Windows Movie Maker program, I decided to plug in some other stuff... I was watching the Seahawks game, and realized that this might be more fun. The Bears have an 18 point lead right now. This video stuff is sort of fun. A whole different process for sure, but I can see myself trying to do some more sometime...

4 comments:

  1. You should overlay a little music in the background. I always like to listen to movie soundtracks to find good background music.

    The montage worked pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bro. I'm sort of getting excited. I still have so much to learn with my regular photos, but maybe I'll play with them and a montage kind of thing. No real video for awhile I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was YOU???? hahahaha just playing! Good video!

    ReplyDelete