Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I wish I was a poet.
Extraordinary walk this morning. My eyes popped open at 2am, and instead of rolling over and getting frustrated about my lack of sleep, I got up and began my day.
I got out for my walk around 430, and although it's dark, it's magical. The river color is a dark silver, with a touch of blue and it's moving very fast with all the 'pineapple express' flooding. I can't capture it with my camera, but I might plug in a few shots and video anyway.
I did decide that I'm going to get some reflective tape and create a one-of-a-kind vest/bandolier thing, to add to my flashlight ensemble. My daughter who loves me gave me a short lecture yesterday when we were walking one of my routes later in the morning. She said "you walk along here in the dark?"

1 comment:

  1. Andrea is a smart young lady! While I was reading this post I was thinking My god Chuck, they say traveling in twos is the best but if your going to walk wait till its light out , just go in you living room and get on the stepper if your in need of a walk at the wee early mornings!!!!!
    WHAT PLANET ARE YOU FROM???????? Just added alittle Doctor I 's humor!!!!!

    ReplyDelete