Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lincoln Park



Super walk this morning with brother John (sounds like a Monk). We went to Lincoln Park in West Seattle, and we did a loop from the parking lot in the lower right hand corner of this photo, into the park going NW over to a path looking down on the water from above, and then down to the water and walked back along the beach to the ferry terminal and our car.
I'll be going back often I think. It's worth the 20-25? minute drive from my house, and I will take photos for sure...

3 comments:

  1. If I would of went they really think your a monk, along with brother John it would of also been sister mary! hahaha I thought that was funny! I'm such a crack up
    !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monk John and Sister Mary. Sounds like a Western I saw once...

    ReplyDelete