Thursday, January 13, 2011

'Found' photos

I found some photos that I thought I had deleted way back on Thanksgiving day. After I pushed the key for deleting the latest ones from my camera SD card that morning, I realized that they hadn't been copied to my regular Pictures folder. Damn! I was fairly sure I had some interesting shots, and I was curious about a telephoto shot I took. I thought it might be an owl, which would have been cool.
Anyway, I was updating my 'Picasa' pictures folder yesterday, and I went "what's that?" There they were. Picasa had copied them. Cool! It was a cold, snowy morning, and I had gone on a short walk before picking up Andrea at her Lake Union apt. We were headed to a Thanksgiving day get-together at my sister's place. Here are a few of those shots, including a tad blurry one of what I'm sure is an owl on a chimney.





No comments:

Post a Comment