Tuesday, April 13, 2010

yikes!

That's our condo, or rather, the base of our condo building behind the small building at the front of the photo. I saw these photos this morning when I opened a Cebu forum I follow. It was titled "Osmena (blvd) fire", and I recognized it right away. I thought to myself "oh oh..." In the second photo you can see Club Ultima at the back center right, and the Crown Regency Hotel on the far right. Ultima Residences is shrouded in smoke behind the small building. A later post said the fire was an establishment in the small building. Whew!


1 comment:

  1. Its so nice not feeling you can't do something you want to do and having that trailer keeps you being able without asking other people you can do on your own time when you want to. Hahaha I know what I mean! Good that fire wasn't your condo. but being so close is scarey! How was andrea? I haven't seen her in so long I don't think I'd recognize her
    !

    ReplyDelete