Wednesday, April 28, 2010

sick

Being sick sucks. A mean stomach flu is ravaging our little family right now. I've personally had a long run of being healthy, with no ailments of any kind going back to over 3 1/2 years? Different reasons for this have been my walking regimen, and the fact that I'm not working at a "job". Speaking of "working", if my body could handle it, I always chose to go to work before. I'd rather be miserable there than at home.
One of the most difficult things for me is not being active. Along that line, "I don't know how I found time to go to work before" I retired. Life is good, and I am still amazed when I hear someone say "I don't know what I would do (if I retired)". What!? To each his own.
For now, I sit here and do battle with my stomach pains, looking outside longingly...

No comments:

Post a Comment