Thursday, August 18, 2011

I got out earlier this morning.
there were some nice greens...



I did a reverse trip, of the loop ride on the GR Trail south from the Community Center to just north of the Foster Golf Course, where I cut West and went through the island-like area. That's where they blocked it off to through traffic because of the one-way road under the freeway there, on the East side of the river (black dot). The white stripes you see here in the photo are train tracks, not a road. The road dead ends (I think) not far beyond where I cut back West.


I stopped by the park and beach opposite BECU to check on the Fish Hawk (yellow dot).


can't say "there wasn't a sole on the beach"


There were some nice reflections and colors under the Freeway bridge (green dots on the map):

The white specs were little bits of debris floating in the mostly still water.


celestial leaves...

No comments:

Post a Comment