Saturday, July 16, 2011

one jogger and five bunnies...

The following was my FB entry just now: "I even like riding my bicycle in the rain! Got out early today, and encountered only one jogger and five bunnies...seriously. When I'm walking, I just stop and take pictures, but flying along on my bike, I have to be careful of the little critters..."

I'm going to look into some rain gear before Winter. Maybe even sooner. My jeans were soaked against my thighs before I was a third into my ride. I might have to consider some of those cute little bicycle shorts, even with my 'chicken legs'. I like riding right from my house, and being on the Green River Trail in less than 5 minutes! Today was a round-trip between here and the Ft Dent soccer fields. And I won't be limping around most of the day with my bad left heel. I'm giving in and going to a Podiatrist this week.

I haven't been taking many photos lately, but I got a few good photobook deals with Groupon recently, and I'm hoping to put something together asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment