Thursday, July 28, 2011

"Mr You-Have-More-important-things-to-do"

I feel like I'm stiff-arming "Mr You-Have-More-important-things-to-do", and I've got "Mr Procrastination" and his friend "Mr Why-Hurry?" helping me push...
My plan this morning was to just ride - no stops for picture taking - just ride, and come back home and get to work! I rounded a bend by the Community Ctr bridge, and was stopped in my tracks by the sunlight flickering off of the river shallows there. Oh well. I just now told myself "only an hour of look-see/photo-editing..." I'll see how that goes.
---------------------------------------------------
"IT'S MY HABIT"

our "little brother" Jimmy, who we lost a long time ago, would say "it's my habit"
---------------------------------------------------
beautiful weather!
although it's amazingly beautiful going walking (riding now) in weather like this, it still surprises me how so many people get out only when it's nice. I'm like the old mail person motto "neither snow, nor rain, nor heat, nor gloom of night..."
---------------------------------------------------
a little later...
I couldn't help myself...

sunlight flickering off of the river shallows



2 comments:

  1. I hadn't thought about Jim's "it's my habit" saying in a long time. He also used to say "I bet you five thousand."

    ReplyDelete
  2. tHESE WOULD MAKE GREAT PHOTOS FOR THE WALL

    ReplyDelete