Wednesday, July 20, 2011

If anyone is reading these entries, there will be fewer photos for awhile, and more bicycle talk. I am enjoying that thing so much that I jumped at the chance to do more errands down by Southcenter this morning. Instead of whining about "I don't want to drive to wherever...", I used the excuse of some grocery shopping, and off I went. "Grocery shopping at Southcenter?" you ask. Seafood City, down the hall from Penneys.
Being the primary driver in this household, I cannot say that I "enjoy" driving. Biking is a whole different creature. I try to stay on the established Trails as much as possible, but there are some impediments here and there. With the Howard Dam paranoia blocking off some of the G River Trail, some creativity is involved.


And some brazen defiance (ha ha). I guess the blue paint on this sign was an expression of that?

There are places where we can still walk, but biycling? No.

Where there's a will, there's a way. Eyes right...

No comments:

Post a Comment