Saturday, July 9, 2011

back on the bicycle again...

If huffing and puffing is any indication, bicycling can be a good form of exercise. I took my first bike ride in ions this morning, and it felt so damn good! I left right from my house (no car trip to a walking trail...), and I covered three of my walking options in one excursion. Having injured my left foot awhile back, I haven't been walking as much lately, and I've missed being out there a lot!
Riding along my favorite river trails today, I recalled my days in Ube Japan, Boulder Colorado, and Bellingham (after my beloved 'Grindybolts' died - my old Ford Econoline Van) - a bicycle was my primary mode of transportation...

1 comment:

  1. Great photos of July fourth, looks like Nik was huh.... I'm not sure! hahahaha The museum ones are pretty cool to!!!!

    ReplyDelete