Thursday, August 6, 2009

"Cato"

Lately, when I return from my morning walk, Nathan has been surprising me by flinging the front door open just as I insert the key and start to open the door.
I've started peeking in through the stained glass window and trying to see if he's there, and he keeps coming up with creative ways to hide. And also, he doesn't do it every time. Reminds me of "Cato", Peter Seller's Chinese assistant in "The Pink Panther".


Nathan, with a snowball on his head, last winter.

3 comments:

  1. thats usen your knogen nate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just realized my nephew is also a Cato lookalike, and enjoys snaek-attacking his Dad. I found your post while searching for "Cato" pix for my blog. I'll try to post or send one of them wrestling. Brian looks A LOT like Nathan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK I posted our "Cato" on my blogger page:
    lies lies and more lies

    ReplyDelete