Monday, June 6, 2011

"127 Hours"
I watched "127 Hours" yesterday, a powerful "real-life" drama. The story was amazing, but what affected me more I think was the beautiful scenery, the locale, the Moab area of Utah where it was filmed. I kept thinking I want to be there!...with my camera! Photography has altered my walking routines, as have my recent foot and ankle injuries, and a bicycle has been one of my fantasies... Just thinking out loud, in print.
We'll see...

morning walk
later, after my morning walk:
I usually find things to photograph. Often it happens spontaneously, when something catches my eye, and out comes the camera. But wouldn't it be amazing to go somewhere like Utah and take photos. Of course, there are probably places closer...




1 comment:

  1. 127 Hours had great directing and editing. Danny Boyle is the best.

    ReplyDelete