Tuesday, June 7, 2011

CR to the rescue, again...
These things just seem to be coming my way this past week.
Yesterday I saw an older Asian man crumpled down in a seated position by a Highline Hospital parking area, with his wife trying to get him up into a standing position. I stopped and helped. He was a dead weight, very weak, and it reminded me of Dad during those last few months. The man had a plastic splint like thing on his left leg, and couldn't put any weight on it at all. Anyway, we (they) negotiated what to do, and I was ready to drive them anywhere, but they insisted I just drive them to the bus stop. I wanted to drive them home or whatever, but I didn't want to interfere with their long married life decision making process.
CR to the rescue again. I wonder what the next one will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment