Thursday, December 23, 2010

walk in the early morning dark...

My walk this morning was a brisk and cold one, but it was a good 40 minutes. Walking in the dark is interesting when I'm walking on a grassy pathway, or on gravel by the side of the rode. I let the occasional headlights of cars help me see where I'm going. I'm careful.
I love my new Long Johns, which I wore for the first time today! It's getting colder, and I was toasty comfortable this morning. Everything but my fingers, even with the gloves. I feel guilty complaining though, especially after watching the TV news. We here in the NW are lucky not to have what the rest of the country is experiencing...

" 'Wilson High School'. Photo sent in by Fat Tony.", in the Long Beach Post


Colorado, after the storm moved east, from denverpost.com

No comments:

Post a Comment