Thursday, September 30, 2010

thank you GM Engineers


I changed one of my Chevy Cobalt's headlight's yesterday, after a few weeks of procrastination. Hate is a strong word, but I've hated working on cars ever since I was 16. I remember lying on our gravel driveway back then, under my 1950 Desoto, and changing it's transmission. I remember grease, and I remember the cuts on my hands, and I remember cursing, and I remember success. I had two '50 Desotos, and I traded parts back and forth between them when things broke down.
Anyway, I had to go on YouTube yesterday in order to figure out how to get to my Cobalt's headlight bulb.
From one of those Videos:
"a lot of people seem to have trouble removing the headlights on a Cobalt..." "mainly due to their design - thank you GM Engineers..."

1 comment: