Thursday, September 23, 2010

I had a nice walk this morning, a little under one hour, and a route I've been wanting to try for a long time. From the upper left hand corner of the Google Earth photo below, there's a road that angles down right between the road names Maule Ave and Maule Ave S. I parked at the end of that road, and started walking S, over the Green River Trail bridge at the N end of Ft Dent Park. Instead of walking through the park, I cut E, under the train tracks and down Monster Rd SW (nice name, eh?) until it cuts back S over the hill where I took photos of a water works park awhile back. I then walked over the Grady Way railroad overpass and back through Ft Dent to my car.
I might have found another walk as well. There was a sign across from where I cut up the hill that said Black River something park. I'll drive over there and explore that tomorrow.


This photo is from yesterday, when there were some wonderful clouds and blue sky...

1 comment: