Friday, September 3, 2010

Sort of a blah picture, but this is why I like to walk in the mornings - the richer colors and angles of the early morning sun, the wonderful shadows and dark/light contrasts, the freshness...


more of the same




the following photos are from the past two mornings

Not being a fisherman, I was surprised when I rounded a corner and saw all of these fishermen out there.



I was thinking "nobody is catching anything" as I approached the bridge, and I saw this huge salmon? leap out of the water - this photo shows the fading circles of water rings it left when it jumped...
ps - I checked with my brother-in-law Bob, our family fisherman, and "they're silvers" (salmon)



the water level was very low, as seen here with the brown water line, and the newly exposed trees and branches across the way



and a few more



1 comment: