Thursday, September 24, 2009

walking in the Mall

I did a "recon" walk today. I drove over to the Southcenter Mall after dropping off Nate at school, and I joined the "old folks" walking in the Mall. I did this 25 minute down and around and up and down route, with no double backs. Sort of a power walk window shopping thing, with big band music in the background. This will be a good alternative on the heavy rain and/or bitter cold days of the coming months. I did miss the fresh air though, and after 20 minutes I went back outside...

1 comment:

  1. bowl, this is your weekly comeuppance. Not only do you have your regulars, mom and saucer, ready to smack you upside the head, you now have the great honor to be smacked upside the head by fritter and erin.(who conincidently will have a much better blog than yours!)

    i guess you would walk through the mall, in your advanced age and all. so here it comes...

    SMACK x4

    ReplyDelete