Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cedar River Trail in Renton

I had some things to do in Renton this morning, and I've been thinking about exploring some walking routes over there ever since my visit to their library (with the river going right under the building). Although many stretches of the river paths have been blocked because of the high water levels, it was a great walk. I was reminded of my walks in small Japanese towns, many of which had meandering rivers and multiple bridges. It was also very quiet. Very few people out and about, just like in small town Japan...


The library is the large gray structure over the river in the bottom right corner, and I walked only as far as the yellow colored Perimeter Rd halfway up the map. It looks like I could have walked up by the Boeing Plant on Lk Washington if I kept going. Soon...
I took some photos, which I will edit later.

No comments:

Post a Comment