Friday, October 2, 2009

newspapers and coffee...

I didn't read the newspaper today (yet), and I cut short my morning walk, two important rituals for me. Places to go and things to do. That's ok. I'll make up for it by indulging myself now with a short computer session.
I have fond memories of the English version of the Japan Times being dropped through the mail slot of my metal door in Ube, when I lived in Japan.
It's fun thinking about walking over the skybridge from our condo in Cebu, to the Library in Club Ultima, where they have the latest newspapers. Or going up to the open air Mr Grill bar/restaurant and having my morning coffee there.
I've also been fantasizing about my future walks in Cebu, or on a larger scale, exploring the whole island. There are so many beautiful places and things to see in Cebu. The following photos were copied from the Cebu forums of skyscrapercity.com. I've tried to choose photos where the photographers included their names. I'll try to credit those without names asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment