Wednesday, July 22, 2009

barbells

I'm going to hurt my arm here, patting myself on the back, but I decided to be functional today and combine my morning walk with some errands. I parked in the Costco parking lot and walked up the Green River trail, across the bridge to the W. Valley Highway, and back north to the Gai's Bakery outlet store. Got in my 30-45 minute walk, and then finished off by doing my Costco shopping just after they opened at 10am.
One thing I didn't think about though was to bring a little backpack. I probably looked a little silly though walking down the Valley Highway, hoisting these 2 lb grocery bags up to my shoulders and back down, alternating between my right and left arms. Like little barbells.

1 comment:

  1. you made me smile at the sight of you carrying the bags

    ReplyDelete