Thursday, January 15, 2009



I've been distracted with some travel plans recently, and less active here. Ever since my first airplane ride at age 17, I get really excited about "going on a trip". I took a whole roll of film showing the airplane wing on that flight! I used my own money to fly down to Portland to buy clothes for my upcoming first year of college.
We're flying down to LA at the end of April where we will go on the Universal Studios Tour and then depart the next day for a 3-day "Pacific Coastal" cruise from LA up to Vancuover,BC. I'm also hoping to visit the Getty Museum the morning before we board. Nate and I were hoping to do Disneyland again, but that was just too much!
One really fun part of this adventure is that other family members will be joining us for the cruise! Party on!

No comments:

Post a Comment