Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'm always a little surprised when so many days go by without posting an entry here. I still walk every morning, and I always have my camera with me. The only difference I can think of is the weather. Gray, rainy and windy. Not the best for shooting photos, but I did get a few nice shots when I was walking the perimeter of Southcenter the other day. Walking outside is always my preference, and I can have covered walkways part of the time. And no muzak.




I was also surprised this morning when I went to get my license renewed, and I looked at my new ID photo. First impression - turkey neck! Maybe it was there last time too, five years ago - 2005. Dad had passed away 5 months earlier.
I've always felt like I was 20 years or so younger (inside) than my real age, and I still do. But I don't look it. I was going to copy my temporary ID here, but the black and white image doesn't do me justice...

1 comment: